View Single Post
Old 26-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
There’s a Chinese saying :
泰山崩于前而色不变,麋鹿兴于左而目不瞬
In modern training guru wording “ Do not let the external weather affect your calm internal weather”
By doing so you will always be the calm deep water port the ships sail to.
Bro, you're right!

That requires awesome emotional strength and self-mastery! Such a man is very hard to find for even the most beautiful girl.

Xi Shi 西施 was very lucky to have found such a MAN. He was Fan Li 范蠡.

Cheers!

Bro WB

From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
this struck me hard. jealousy ate me up for a couple of girls i had. skimmed through this thread and took notes haaa. thank you sensei!
Bro, tks.

It has happened to me before.

Some scientists believe 'contempt' is the kiss of death for a relationship. Perhaps...

But jealousy is certainly not far behind.

Would a man who believes he is the prize be jealous? Of course not. If a lao po leaves him, it's her big loss. That is the mental frame of a real MAN.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.