View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Singles talk heart chat

Created this chat for the mental and emotional well being of singles here including myself. In this chat we can talk about anything that is relevant to “matters of the heart” from the singles perspective. For eg. The daily challenges faced by singles, loneliness, married friends no time for you, worried about being judged by others in public etc. And how do we as singles cope with the challenges and still live a happy and fulfilling life without having to be a millionaire.

Let’s be down to earth and talk frankly. We already wear so many masks in real life so it’s time to take down the mask. But pls don’t reveal too much about yourself such as which company you work for etc. and be respectful to each other.

Some people say singles have the most hobbies and do the weirdest things. I think it’s true for me to a certain extent. I try to fill up my time with sports and exercises, I do martial arts, I swim, I cycle and also go for regular juagen. Although I don’t have a gf but it still feels good to be strong down there

So, how do you cope with a single’s life?