Old 06-02-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CuteDragon79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Yes Funboi, we registered our marriage when my BX was 22 yo then. This year she is 24 yo. We were too horny for each other that we had already consummated. LOL

For my case as my BX was above 21 yo during the time of marriage registration, I felt no difference to do it in SG or Vietnam except the paperwork to do is a lot as what I had previously mentioned. Personally (although others might disagree), when my BX and MIL requested to register marriage in VN, I felt in my heart they were genuine about this marriage. So I go along with it.

I agree with Bro Hurricane that a VB 18 yo is far more matured than a SGB 18 yo. ROM website Q n A didn't state whether need parents consent if below 21 yo for the endorsement of the VN Cert to SG Cert. Better to give a phone call to ROM to enquire at 6338 7808. Even for this method, you need to do a few more paperwork to get to this stage which I myself also need to do in future:

The list of supporting documents are:

Original overseas certificate of marriage

Copy of the certificate of marriage duly endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the relevant country and further endorsed by the Embassy of Singapore in the relevant country or by the relevant country’s Embassy in Singapore

English translated certificate of marriage duly endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the relevant country and further endorsed by the Embassy of Singapore in the relevant country or by the relevant country’s Embassy in Singapore (applicable if the document is in foreign language)

Identity documents used by both parties for the registration of marriage overseas

Original Singapore NRIC (for Singapore and Permanent Residents) and original valid passport (for foreigners) of the bride and groom.

Original or Certified True Copy of any other relevant documents such as divorce paper, death certificate of late spouse (for the party with previous marriage), deed poll, etc.

In terms of paperwork, it is definitely more easy to do registration of marriage in SG. But it is still subjected to individual preference. There is no absolute right or wrong. Lastly, still need to attend MPP or MPSP (Free of Charge) with FSC. There are 2 FSCs: 1 at CCK and another at Tampines. We go to the FSC nearest to our NRIC address.

You seriously looking for 18-21 yo VB ahhh??!! Can try dating from 18 and then marry at 21. Although from the "Red-Pill" world of thinking: a hot, smart and sensible lady in any countries will want to "secure" her best available man while her stocks are still high (usually 18 yo - 25 yo max). Some people ever thought 23 yo might be the max and overall, her looks will start to depreciate slowly after that. They have this saying that a 25 yo is already on borrowed time while a 30 yo effectively is hitting the wall liaoz.

I'm still considered a newbie. Just indicating my thoughts. Better to look for more inputs from the more experienced senior bros here. =)