View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

i appreciate the golorful MR but do clarify if the $120 price tag comes with the advertised bbbj+cim?

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
FR for Yi Yi,

It was just before CNY and I decided to pay a visit to a not-so-long-ago new ML arriving onto Singapore shore before all the MLs went for their CNY break. I was attracted by the nature of her looks in SLG and tried to find reviews of her but to no avail. So, I took a leap of faith, and thank God my leap is a good one. Here is my FR for https://sglonelyguy-9.com/yiyi-massage/

Sensual: 8/10 - My excitement grew towards the end of the “massage” session and when she started to push the boundaries towards the uncharted forest of mine. Same solid skillset she acquired from her time in SZ and she is pretty awesome in managing the tempo of building up to the Grand Finale. She gave a pretty awesome catbath and willing to accommodate quite generously as long not push their boundaries. Most of the services stated in SLG are provided as compared to many other SN MLs I visited which some of the services stated are non-existence. For those, I can’t be bothered to write for them a FR.