View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When the going get tough, I need a hug!

Nice thank you for returning the good deed when someone that feel low and just need a hug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
Thanks for the post macrick, but your assumption is wrong.

Normally I will reply via pm if the person is suitable based on my pre-requisite for age/ht/wt.

You did pm me before last yr April but I did not reply because your age/ht/wt is not within my pre-requisite.

I have met enough brothers here for them to certify that I am female. Kinjiokar is one of them. I have not met him for a long time but he still kind of post in my thread every now and then and replied on my behalf though I might not really agree with some of his comments. Still grateful to him though as he kind of "protecting" me.

For those who pm me, I will respond if I think you are suitable as I am sincere in giving and receiving hugs.

Cheers,
JoannaJourney