View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Seldom post FR, but here's my overdue one promised for her.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft and natural, not for boobs lover)
Body: 7/10 (slightly meaty, but nice shape and ass)
French: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Effort: 10/10

Elecher is kind enough to accommodate to my last minute booking, and i spent a great time with her.
She gave a service oriented OL vibe, plus friendly and casual to speak with.
Eloquent in mandarin, and we could talk about anything under the sun.

She is wildly passionate and we spent great deal of time enjoying a cooling bathtub.
Erotic, sexy dressed to let my eye feast on.
Her touch are delicate, and took great care of me.
Her frenching is out of the world, and enjoyed the devotion she put into it.

On bed, she's accommodating to different positions and moan with our coordinating movements.
We tossed around savouring slow and fast alternating pumping with total enjoyment.
As she ride me, she gave it a good gentle tempo where she shake about and rotate where we connects.
She gave a world class bbbj, avoid possible teething and pleasantly build up your sensation, and a rare first strike to make me cim without much hj.
Overall, she might not have the best look, but a best GFE service everytime i thought back about it.

P.S: She gave me a reliving massage which took off the ache on my neck.

Do leave your nick when upz my rep, else i don't know who to return.
No minimum, but please don't use fake accounts.

Last edited by Kid1214; 15-01-2022 at 12:44 PM. Reason: post note on her extra massage service