Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gifted87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerforce1 View Post
It’s not safety issue. It’s about the talk of intention and misformation. I’m trying to tell my side of my story but you keep twisting it. The information I give out is not enough to hurt you nor will it identify you. I’m simply on going to write exactly what happen and what I did what I did so there no understandings. Just like you are warning others about me I would like to warn people about you as well.

It wasn’t a threat. To explain I would have to say something about gifted87. I am pretty honest in a sense and I’ll tell it like what it is. There is discrepancies in your kiss bang report as well, but you’re just gonna deny it and say it’s personal.

I think you’re scared of me now. :/ it’s not my intention. I can actually just send my message to admin instead of posting it publically if that’s okay. .

And please I don’t want to meet anyone here.
"And please I don't want to meet anyone here." <-- so you're admitting that it was a ruse from the get-go? lol.

It seems from your posts that you're pretty agitated. Relax, you won't get into any trouble.

I was wearing an over-sized black hoodie, ...and my friend, I have nothing to hide.