View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
Nothing really happens until we take a side trip to Hang Zhou. Hangzhou is also ranking as one of the most scenic cities in China. As a city of gardens, temples, and lakes, Hangzhou’s beauty is praised in all ages. There is an old Chinese saying goes like this: “In heaven there is paradise; on earth there are Suzhou and Hangzhou (上有天堂,下有苏杭).” 萍 booked a hotel that have a magnificent view of West lake...

We had a few drinks in a pub and both of us headed back feeling a bit tipsy. In the room, I started by giving her a peck on her cheek. She returned by kissing me on the lips. I gently "French" her, slowly enjoying her bit by bit. I kissed her ear lobe, her neck and then her ear lobe again. This lasted for a few minutes before I start unbuttoning her. Off came her bra and I start to savour her C cup tits. I realised that her nipples are so sensitive so she moan non stop as I sucked her tits and nipples. I stripped off her panties and started to play with her pussy. Before I start, her pussy is already moist. I immediately dived in and painted her pussy. I continue eating her pussy for a good 5 minutes until it is drenching wet.

At that time, my cock was already rocking hard and going to explode! I slide off my jeans and I was literally grinding my cock against her pussy. I went back to suck her tits and she was already dying to be fucked!

Ben: Aiya! CB! Didnt prepare condom. 萍。。我忘了买套。
萍: 我受不了。我好想要。来。干我。我不行了。好久没有做爱了。

In this kind of situation, really small head take over the big head. I just inched my cock slowly into her pussy.

萍: 啊。。好大。。啊。。慢点。。啊好爽。。啊

Wa damn! at her age (she told me she was 40), she is fucking tight. I tried my best to gently insert my cock and pump her...From missionary to doggy to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl to many other styles (heng got a lot of experience).

萍:小唐,你好会做爱。啊啊。。好爽。啊。。快点。。大力点。快。。。啊啊。。爽。。啊。

pak pak pak. Pump her for a solid 40 mins and I don't even know how many orgasm she has (pussy really leaking wet). Before I knew, I can feel the feeling building up and I blasted my full load into her. After our deed, I cuddle her in my arms and I kissed her on her lips. On and off I give her a kiss and play with her tits. Our love making is as intense as this video.

Love making

Wow! fucking shag! Lucky I continue to train after my MR (finish my 10th year army cycle) else sure die cock stand (Thanks to SAF)

萍:小唐。你老婆肯定很爽。你那么会做爱。
Ben:我没结婚。不想结婚。一个人很自在。
萍:那肯定有女友。
Ben:有啦。不过分手了。
萍:小唐,这两天·好好满足我
Ben:你有“老公”。为什么那么久没有做爱。
萍:那死鬼那么多女人。偶尔来一次。一倒就干我,干个不停。自己一射出来就睡着了。哪里像你,吃我的鲍鱼, 吃到我出水。吃我的奶,吃到我受不了。做完爱还抱我。

小唐,这几天我会好好玩死你。。哈哈·,你不要怕,姐姐好好照顾你,会帮你补补。

Wow! CB, this statement sounds creepy...Will the milf rape me till I die? Stay tune for the next episode.

Bro, u miss 2 important points-

1. Is puxy shaved?
2. Are armpits shaved?