View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Re: bencoolen beauty services

[QUOTE=justin69;20922855]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

My personal experience years back, not sure about now.

The chio gal will bring you up to their shop. You pay for the "facial" and she will say comes with compliment massage 😂. Then you lie down on your back on the facial bed and she will starts to apply cream on your face for the facial wash. You just relax, closed your eyes and enjoy. About 10 mins of facial, she will washed off the cream and wipe clean your face. When you happily opened your eyes, wtf, already changed to another woman without you knowing. And next will be this woman will be promoting their products and asked you to sign package with them. This was the moment you can't wait to leave the shop.

Another experience was the shop facing the road. A beautiful Vietnamese gal asked if I want facial with massage. I asked her if she was the one doing it for me. She hesitated and say one of the staff inside will do it. I smiled at her and walked off. 😁
Yes agreed! If that chio girl occupied already who going to lure the ham sup lao for facial/massage? Mostly aunties, worst thing is ending part, that chio girl appear again to ask u to sign package