View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Thanks bro JacqueMerlin for your valuable sharing.

I am in my mid-40s now, and still not married. After reading your story, I hope to keep it that way

Just wondering, how did you almost lost everything? I thought you are still entitled to 50% of the monies when you sell your house?
Joint tenancy by default but it is also a chip on the table for her to demand for 100% of the flat in exchange for a 'No maintenance clause'. Otherwise she will fight tooth and nail to get you to pay her maintenance if you refuse to let go of that 50%.

50% with $1 maintenance or 0% with no maintenance. I choosed the latter. Painful loss one time off.