View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marrying a single mom…

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Hi guys…im married with my wife and we quarrel often and we are heading towards divorce. Soon I got to know a girl from Facebook. We chat and meetup. Manage to keep the conversation going. From greeting message to flirting message. Meet almost everyday after work before COVID hit. Known her for 2 years. Soon things got heated up. We start hugging. Start kissing… and end up checking in hotel or park at remote carpark for intimacy before heading home.. I also started paying for her child expense. Around $300- $400 every month(because sometimes she send me home and also Friday I would stay over at her condo). Weekend we would bring the kid for picnic.

Just last week. I bring her and her son to my parent house. My parents disapprove us being together. They know about my problem with my wife but they still cannot accept the child belong to someone else. And after that things start changing. She started deleting our photo from her social media. She also say that if we don’t have a future. Why not just go back being friends? My parents are very conservative…

What should I do? Already 2 years together… I don’t want to lose her
Divorce and move on.

If your affair can't endure the challenges of proving the marriage works, she won't endure the times ahead after you 2 marry.