View Single Post
Old 27-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Aah yes, facesitting. The big boob Ke Ke from 1661. She of the golden pedicure and elegant use of perfume. For a quickie session she rubbed her pussy all over my face and came.

I loved her till I found Mina of 1805. Mina with her short back skirt. I lavished many gifts on her because she was my gal.

Memories
It was like wrecking yourself emotionally when you have a relationship with a WL. But you still like it. Masochistic to your pride and emotions.

You buy her gifts like she is your gf but she puts many dicks in her mouth and pussy everyday. She video call you during the short rest time after being freshly fucked by another patron. Then sometimes she hurriedly hang up because another walk-in customer just specified her number.

You at last gotten free time to visit her, reach there still have to queue. Every time a customer walk down the stairs, you wander whether he was the one who freshly fucked her. Then when it's your turn, you spend most of the time letting her buah her pussy on your face. Still must extend to spend more time with her. In her room is full of plushies and gifts from other patrons. Overnight always booked full till next slot is next week.

The emotional torture is shiok maximum