View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Too much story about T. So a quick one on E. Yes, I also creampie E finally!

With T around mostly, E and I don’t meet as often. But because too many COVID cases, I got to work from home (sometimes hotel ), and E also don’t need to go school. Everything is online from the comfort of home or hotel room.

One day I booked day use room and asked E to join. It is a small room and no bath tub. But have pool.

We checked in and do our stuffs. When we are done, we change to swimsuits and use the pool. We got the pool for ourself and so we cuddled and kissed openly in the pool. Of course, grinding and touchy actions.

We got up and dry up. Back in the room, we kissed and french when the room door is close. We kissed and walk slowly to the bed without breaking our kisses. On the bed, I move south to E’s bikini bottom. Remove her bikini bottom and gave E a good painting. Then we move to 69.

H: mmm! I miss your pussy E!
E: gukk… I miss your dick too H!

I paint E’s pussy and rubbed her clit together. After a while, I feel a gush and E like having muscle spasm. She cummed.

So now E goes to doggy position and pumped her in doggy. Then I turn her around and carry her. For first time, E is doing cowgirl while I carry her. She is not so heavy, so I can carry

I can feel like cumming soon.

H: E, when is your period?
E: Should be coming soon in about 2 days time. Why suddenly ask?
H: Good, should be safe to let you try. Don’t worry, anything happen is on me
E: Try?
H: Cum inside you
E: Oh.. my.. gosh.. ahh!
H: You ok?
E: Mmmph.. ahh ahh.. ohhh-ka-aayy
H: Cumming… I’m cumming E.. aggghhhh!
E: Ohhhh!!! My! That… ah… so g… good

I sat down on the bed with E still riding position.

H: How you feel?
E: I don’t… know.. ahh… *E still panting from it
E: It’s different.. so warm.. nice
H: Can only do once a while and safe timing

E washed up and changed to T shirt and her fbt shorts. Damn those legs..