View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope8888 View Post
Lastly... Not the most important thing but I earn a low 6 digit income a year. Some guys may be bothered if the girl earns more. So please give this a consideration
The honest guy will just say why is this even an issue for consideration? The guys here are just applying for the free sex. Even better if you are not always asking him for money. Granted you wanted more than a FB/FWB. A serious partner does not have to eventually be a husband right? I wish you good luuck in finding a guy you can connect with intellectually.

I think you will be attracting many divorced guys who wants a long term relationship without marriage as a final goal. They have the maturity derived from life experience and can be loyal in a sense that they do not sleep around (as often) but given the carefree arrangement, they will leave once things are not as sweet as in the beginning stages.

Do think carefully. I know you don't want to be single and alone now so you are seeking a solution out of what you do not want... for now. By finding a partner, you may be moving from your present situation to another situation where you do not feel happy in... too. As you age, your pool of eligible men as potential husbands will dry up too. Maternal instincts will kick in during your mid-30s where you feel it's now or never. How long do you see a potential serious partnership (found from here) lasting? 2 years?