View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
youngnhandsome is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope8888 View Post
Hello I am a local Chinese girl in my early 30s, standing close to 1.6m and weigh below 50kg.

I think I am considered quite attractive. I also hold a decent job and earn a decent amount of money. Personality wise, I am abit more quiet but will be fun once I warm up.

I like some of the stuff that I read here. I find them very real and happy to know that there is such a platform to share the not so bright stuff about our lives.

I miss being in a relationship and I wonder if I'll find anyone interesting here. Dating apps are a little too boring for me. Over here, I feel that things are a little more transparent I am not looking for a FWB.

If you think we might be a nice fit and happen to fall into all these categories, feel free to PM me with a short introduction

- You're in your late 30s to mid 40s
- Must be single or divorced (preferably w/o kids)
- White collar professional
- Must be above 1.75m
- Not a gym freak
- Prefer that you have attained a degree from a local U

Lastly... Not the most important thing but I earn a low 6 digit income a year. Some guys may be bothered if the girl earns more. So please give this a consideration?

Thank you.
I am everything except slightly below that height.

But this isn't about me fitting your criteria, just wanted to say you are looking in the wrong places for love, especially if you are seriously considering this platform.

Just popping by here after years, and swinging by to strongly suggest not being here. Haha..