Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vichie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for past 3 visits to VP.
Trying to give back to the other bros please enjoy my humble newbie FRs.
Some girls are not active at the moment but hope it will help some bro if they are back again.
Looks are subjective so please take it with a grain of salt. I always bring my own mouthwash and wash before and after, whether you get the same service is truly depend on the girl, YMMV.

1. Flora
First visit to VP.
Looks: 7.5/10 Petite and cute
Body: 8/10 Amazing rack couldn’t believe how big it is considering how petite she is.
BJ: 9/10 Skillful with DT from time to time
FJ: 9/10 Can take long session and really tight. Clean down below too
GFE: 8.5/10 Doesn’t speak french to me but do light kisses. She speaks lots of languages easy to communicate. She also has those straight forward no BS personality which I personally like. Special mention to her tugging the bed sheets during FJ might turn some bros on. Small chit chat after the deed.

2. Joy
Looks: 9/10 Pretty SYT with fair skin look close to the photo
Body: 8/10 Decent size boobs and sexy curvy body
BJ: 7/10 Didn’t last long and seems to be lacking technique.
FJ: 9/10 Can try lots of position and seems to really enjoy it plus nice sound all around
GFE: 8/10 Can shower together and light kisses. Didn’t speak other language that well so might be difficult to communicate.

3. Adeline
Looks: 9.5/10 Tall pretty model like, just as advertised. Slightly more tanned compared to picture.
Body: 9/10 Really took care of her body and an amazing pair of C’s
BJ: 9/10 Surprised at how good it is not sure how to describe it…
FJ: 8/10 More on the quiet side with some sound here and there.
GFE: 7.5/10 She put on make up naked in the bathroom while I take a shower, interesting point of view. Clean, neat and lots of tissues just as all previous FR from other bros. Might be a little difficult to communicate due to language barrier. Told me to lay down and cuddle after the deed, stayed until the time is up, do not feel commercial at all.

All of them work hard to please during the session and hope they try to do it to all bros. Treat them nice bros, Again YMMV.