View Single Post
Old 25-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
j
so i pretended to ask for massage and stuff, after abit of chit chat she suggested to go in room to continue our convo as there is no recep since this place is abit discreet and the other partner probably busy in another room, proceed to the room, she quoted 120 include entrance just for hj.
started to haggle down, then she say min 110, i said no. she then told me stories saying covid and stuff, earn v little, now everybody is paying at least 130 and i should be glad. i told her last call 100, and she hesitated, so i told her bye lol.
nothing to be proud, im just saying, if u had a price in mind, try to stay firm if not u will be roberto.
you still got mood to nego after the initial quote of $120 ? lol last month i went to one, went in ready to strip and stuff and then i ask the price for her services. quote me $130 for some juagen bullshit for 1 hour, don't even have any $50 massage...i just pack up and go. can't even be bothered to nego lol