View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Just short update this time. Busy with work, and must juggle with 3 ladies. Not easy. How bros here do it?

So I ended work and fetch T from school. T crave for Thai food, so we eat at a Thai restaurant before driving home.

The journey home was normal, just talk a bit about her school life.

When T entered my house, we started her CCA immediately. We hugged and frenched like long lost lover. I let her straight to the room and the bed. We ate each other for dessert before pumping her doggy and cumming on her back.

As we lay on the bed... I suddenly have an idea to take T for staycation. But how to do it without E? Maybe I think about it later.

H: T, weather damn hot sia! Took my phone and browse for hotels
T: Browsing for hotel? You going staycation ah?
H: Looking for it loh.. see any good deals for hotel with pool and tub or not
T: OMG! Bring me please! I like to soak in tub too!

Just what I wanted to hear

H: Ok ah, but we need to think of something to tell E. If we both disappear same time, she sure suspect something
H: What you think of this hotel? Downtown, roof pool got tub and not so expensive
T: Looks good!
H: Let's book then

After booking, we took a shower together. Well, end up another round of sex in the shower before sending her home.

Training dead fish is not easy, but other than V, T is the only other girl I cream pie. But story of how I cream pie T is for another time