View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Fast forward to sofa hunting, we went to a few shops. All pretty standard with ready made designs for us to see and try on.

Next we went to another sofa shop and a plump Chinese uncle in his 60s served us. "Hello 帅哥美女, I am V. How can I help you all?" he greeted us.

"No more handsome and pretty liao la. Uncle auntie liao" Joey replied. "We are looking for a sofa."

"No la. Still young and sexy la. What's the requirements for your sofa?" V asked.

After understanding our requirements, V brought us to the few shortlisted designs. He explained that all the sofas are customizable in terms of the dimensions, cushion height and depth etc, which we are quite impressed.

"Come, try this design. This height is suitable for you size, short short cute cute one. When you sit on it at least both your legs can touch the ground." V introduced to Joey, as I continued to explore the area.

After going through their wide selection of sofas, I went back to Joey. V is still squatting by next to her, explaining the sofa to Joey. As I walked closer, I noticed a glimpse of red. That's her lacy thongs showing from the shorts opening. No wonder V is so professional and taking his own sweet time to explain.

"Come boss, you try on it also. This sofa for your height maybe a bit too short, but we can customise the cushion height and depth." V adjusted the cushions and asked me to try it.

"Hmm, not bad. Like that quite suitable. But for her, will it be too big?" I asked.

"No leh, for me no difference. Anyway I don't normally sit with the legs on the ground. Normally will sit like that, so deeper cushion is better." Joey replied as she adjusted into her favourite cross legged or legs on sofa with knees bent.

V is stunned for the moment from her readjusting of positions as more of her lacy thongs is showing even more clearly to him. "Ah... Hmm ah deeper is better. More shiok. Come let me.. Ah. Adjust the seat for u all."

With that, Joey stood up without adjusting her shorts. The opening ends of her shorts are still riding high up, exposing her whole lacy thongs and even cameltoe. With V remained squatting and bending forward to adjust the cushion, that brings him closer to her pussy to have a better view and even smell.

"Ok done, try it." V finally done adjusting. After trying out a few more designs and dimensions, we told V we will consider and get back to him again.

"Sure, please do let me know. Will need you all to come back again to try out the sofa and adjust the dimensions to your liking before placing the orders." V told us.