View Single Post
Old 26-05-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Oh wow. She’s back. Had to do a double take. Her photos look nothing like how I remember her to be. Maybe overly edited photos or she did some work. Can’t tell for sure unless I meet her.

Thought she wasn’t planning to come back. Definitely excited to see her and reminisce.
I wonder if she’s staying with her sis.

She’s the icy queen variant of her hyperactive bunny sister. But once she warms up she’s really fun to be with too. Can’t really classify her as a SYT. Not too sure what classification works. But definitely a looker. Prob was jaded towards the end of her last stint.

Those who want more info just do your DD to search her name in this thread. Her name is decently unique.

Unfortunately in this period I’m gonna stay on the mountain. Not too sure why of times she’s back now.
XX and LL right?
I had tarma session with them before.
Hard to find sisters or cousins (I'm not sure) tag team