View Single Post
Old 23-05-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Let me be the 1st to share my encounter here.

It was about 10 to 15 years back as i am in the army. That time was really young.Usually visit also visit geylang thai house (L6, H66 L20 ) and also those internal Thai stable. (Bonniesan, san68, thaiboy, Hugo)

Geylang is like my playground when ever i book out. One night spotted a damn chio and young PRC lady. First look cock stand liao.

That time was somewhere near alley at Lor 17. Buay tahan got the feeling of sperm shooting up head liao, i approach her and ask for price. Her look smitten me and also her sexy figure but she dress normally. Tight t shirt and long jean.

Agree with the price, she hold on my hand and we check in to near by hotel.

Inside the room, we shower individually. I finish shower and waited for her on the bed.

After she shower and clad with a towel, once she pull off her towel. As soon as she pull off her towel my cock start to go soft and also get disgusted by her hairy armpit, pussy as well as leg hair.

Totally,i get turn off and i got no mood and was feel very disgusted. I feel being traumatize. I paid her and i change my cloth and go off to those thai house. Ever since i get disgusted by PRC lady will not want to bonk PRC.

Up till recently year then i manage to cope with the fear and start to slowly explore into the PRC scene and so far it was ok.

Will continue to explore into PRC scene as well as Viet scene still Thai scene is back.

Just sharing my experience and happy reading.
HAHA Your story made my day ! I felt bad for you but its really a funny encounter HAHAHA i guess u will forever remember this PRC HAHAHAHA