View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How many bf ur wife has?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
My wife also have an ex but fuck up. Actually it is better to not find a virgin wife. Need a lot of training and at times this cannot and that cannot.

Finding a hiong ah lian who turned good girl makes more sense. One of my colleague confirm super hiong last time. Now married liao, on and off wear super sexy. Sometimes appear before and put her hands on your shoulders then at times lean forward and pass her neh neh on u citing accidents. Haha! Occasionally on weekends, u see her Facebook gg pub to Cheong with her hot friends. Haha! Sibei sexy. At times also don’t know whether she lesbian also. Loves to kiss girls on face and mouth to mouth. Lol! Imagine what will happen if 3P with her and her hot friends. Haha! In office very difficult to hide erections. On and off will down blouse or press neh neh on ur back accidentally
Another reason to find an ah lian, may not a super hiong one, is they can be very faithful n motherly even

Just hope that she is well taught and not abused by ah bengs