View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Good afternoon,

Yes, as I have alluded to numerous times before, when a man loves a girl, he loses his objectivity, and his prior dominant behavior changes.

He cares too much, becomes too needy, too insecure, and is very afraid of losing HER. Ironically, she will now find him repulsive, even if she used to like/love him very much before.

The same needy and overcautious behavior occurs when a real-life Don Juan meets his 'dream girl.' He could get hundreds of beautiful girls without any effort, but he will definitely fail w/ this one most important girl in his life. Why? Because he thinks he is NOT good enough for HER!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.