View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

After E is done, T then went to shower.

E came to my study and sat on my lap. We just chat, asking her how's study, what are they doing. I am happy E is more serious with her school now and spend less time with the bad companies.

E's fresh smell and her sitting on my lap gave me hard on. I hug from behind and kissed her neck. My hands were slowly roaming under her shirt and her shorts. I can see E is getting aroused. She closed her eyes and moaned softly

E: Stop it... T is here..
H: Challenge for you to keep quiet

I tuned E's nipple and start rubbing on her panty. I can feel her pussy getting wetter and breathing getting heavier. We kissed when I finger her at the same time. E was trying her best not to moan and locked her lips tightly with mine. I turbo speed my fingering. The wetness of her pussy made the fingering noisy. Bro here sure know what sound it make when you finger a wet pussy.

E tried to silent her moans as much as she could and when she came...

E: Mmhhh....
E: Ahhh mmmhhh!

We broke our kiss and E was panting. I took my hands out and my fingers were all wet with her juice. At this time, we heard the water stop. T is about to come out.

E quickly went to the living room and I try to hide my hard on. I put some files on my lap and pretended to be working. Just nice, T came out from the shower and walked to E. E's t-shirt is too small for T. I can see little of T's belly showing, and E's FBT short was just quite short on T.

Once the girls are done with their schoolwork, I sent them back. I sent T back first then sent E. I park at the upper floor of the carpark where it is quieter. It is not our first time having sex in the car and E knew what to do. We moved to the back seat, locked our lips and our hands were all over each other again. I pumped E in missionary until about to cum. I pulled out and positioned my dick on E's mouth. She took it in and I came in her mouth.

E then made sure she doesn't have any cum stains on her before going home.

Just as I was about to drive off, I checked my phone and found some texts from T.

T: Hey, it's T. Are you still out?
H: Yes, why?
T: I left something in your house, can pick me up pls?
H: Err ok. Same place I drop you just now

I drove back to T and went home. Along the way, we talked.

H: So what did you forgot to bring home?
T: Just some homework
H: I can bring tomorrow when I send E to school
T: And personal thing
H: Personal thing? Ok

I did not want to ask too much because it is personal. At my house, T went to the toilet she showered. She came out and I saw her hand is clenching something.

H: What is it?
T: This

She unwrapped her fist and I saw.....

H: Panty? My face was
T: Yup

I can't help but to stare at her shorts.. Now I see, the faint camel toe outline..