View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I feel got 4 levels
(1) the first is usually touching of breast and pussy. This one is the lowest level and can forgive. The lady may not be willing and the anal guy could have forced himself on ur wife when she is vulnerable (sad, depress or angry for some reason). If they stop after this, means wife still got control

(2) the 2nd is where guy manage to strip the woman and forced himself on her by rubbing his cock against the pussy and seducing the woman, trying to make her horny. This stage, the woman may not have control but may have give in to the guy at some stage (guy must strip the woman’s pants). But still can forgive as woman may not be a willing party

(3) the 3rd is more extreme where they may have done 1 and 2 then moving to 3 to pleasure themselves. Both man and woman enjoying the process providing oral jobs to each other. At this stage, gone case liao (willing partners). They may or may not moved into the sex stage. Maybe guy got no condom or woman suddenly feels guilty. Quite difficult to forgive at this stage. (Couple relationship damage)

(4) the 4th is having sex. To progress to here, likely 1, 2 and 3 are done. The end liao. Wife may repeat many times because sex is given and she enjoys others to pleasure her. Likely divorce stage liao.

Just my 2 cent worth. Don’t like say wife petting with guy then divorce. Some guys are ass. They purposely forced themselves on vulnerable women. If you fall into their trap, then wasted. You are delivering your wife to them.
I think mine went to your level 2. I cannot prove that it has reached 3 or 4. But then level 2 cannot be wife not willing. If not willing will not take off panties for him to rub pussy. Can push hand away if really not willing even if he tries to force.