View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No offence bro but honestly your questions about dealing with MLs don't give most of us the impression that you have a SO. Not calling your bluff or whatever, cyberspace no one needs to answer to anyone la. But my general take is guys with a partner typically won't seems so "lost" in terms of dealing with MLs. They are still gals after all, just that to them $$$ is the goal.

Anyway I guess many of us have aired our views. I'm with bro Kopiosteve on this, that you don't seem suitable to be playing KC game with these working ladies at this stage. But end of the day it's your $$ and time, just my 2 cents worth of opinion.
Yeah i understand, my SO and i have been together for very long, nowadays don’t do much anymore but i shall not air out my problems here.

Yup i just want to fuck and fuck off