Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 4
trapathena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for tech/phone savvy people for some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlytree View Post
I'd say that it really depends on what's important to you. Do you take lots of photos and want better image quality above all else? Then you might want to go for the samsung instead (the iphone tends to take better night shots though). Performance wise, I doubt you'll feel much of a difference between the two in daily use.

You also need to consider that when you switch away from an iphone you'll be changing app ecosystems as well. It sounds like you're already quite deep into apple ecosystem since you already have the airpods and apple watch, so you might lose some features on those products if you swap to a samsung phone (I'm not totally sure about this part though).

As for the tablet, there's no competition. The iPad is miles ahead of the competition in pretty much every way. But if you want a tablet for just note taking and reading, I can talk more about some eink tablets that are really good for it.
Well currently my resale value of my 11Pro Max is around 1.2K , since my battery health is still at 100%. My AirPods Pro is still BNIB as I wasn't sure if i wanted to continue with apple or switch back to Samsung. I heard that 3rd Party apps work better with iPhone? And i know this is abit off topic, but like 90% of females "models" on instagram are using iPhones, I wonder why. Thanks so much for your input it really really helps