View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
next morning, have another round of cream. she ask what relationship are we now, just kiss her and cream her another round. send her home, block her on facebook, whatsapp, line, wechat, kakaotalk.

Malaysian cheapskate kena Singaporean gambler.
Actually what you did is really typical Singaporean. Objective achieved and move on. After chatting with some ladies, I think mostly only Singaporean guys do this.

The Malaysian and PRC guys will agree to be in a bf-gf relationship. Then continue to enjoy sex for as long as possible. Whatever presents she wants or hints, they just ignore. At most she breaks up with them right? By then they would have enjoy more than 1 session of sex with the girl. Alternatively, they will just break off when they have a new target and just give a lame excuse by saying they are not suitable.

And it may be easier for the girls to move on because all along they think they are making love to their bf and not some one night stand who treats them like used tissue and dumps them after the first time.