View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
u can try bro, i wish u all the best (sincerely)

but if i am not wrong, you are probably smitten by this girl.(which is no fault of yours) She is probably one step ahead of you everytime.

even myself, I am trying to stay away from this Johor girl of mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
just my pov, I don't think u should carry on a long term relationship with her but like a condom, u use and can throw away. pretend u still into her but with a mental defensive wall. 'date' her in order to get her in bed. since she wants something out of u and u want sex out of her, fair deal? be that cold heartless man! also take the chance to know her really well lor..

a few experiences from my side is malaysian girls like to 'accept soldiers' 收兵 aka finding men to do things for her for free. got lobang, she won't tell or share with u. only when she got things like move house, buy stuffs, go expensive restaurants etc then call u and say we are friends. normal days u call or text also never reply one.

I kena once when I was still noob, go expensive restaurant, i paid thinking maybe got chance to be her bf. eveyone in same friend group told me, she's very cunning and money minded. on a second date, she go there, eat, take photo of herself, don't even do any wefie with me then post on facebook(still hot then, now ig) and don't even tag u. pte limited on how far u can go liao, i saw that then order expensive sparkling wines and deserts. happily eat them and told her that there's another place that serves more better sparkling wines(which i like also), brought her there. sweet talk her, get her high, told her my place also have a few bottles, bring her home and bang, cream her that every night. next morning, have another round of cream. she ask what relationship are we now, just kiss her and cream her another round. send her home, block her on facebook, whatsapp, line, wechat, kakaotalk.

Malaysian cheapskate kena Singaporean gambler.
thank you bro greenfrog & titan :

I'll just take this chance to "practice", condition & normalize myself hanging out with her temporary for now, stop taking everything in a emotional standpoint. Afterwards I see if i can manage to conclude anything from a few outings.
If I have more girls can jio liao can jump ship quickly move on and keep trying !
More ever since after the pandemic strikes really long time never mingle, all the crazy romanticizing thoughts come out damn gaolat like never see girl before like that almost take over my mind...... No joke !

to be honest bro titan, besides hearing this from you previous replies some bros mentioned the same thing as well, this is why i'm afraid of this part about malaysian women, sorry to hear all these from you.

However I decide to show my ugly side which is be myself to girls first to let them accept who I am from there I can weed away those superficial/materialistic girls. If those willing to accept me they will stay.
Otherwise I unknowningly tio jiak become backup plan liao.