View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
It's kinda good that u are clear minded on the possibilities of traps being pop ahead of you but if u are good, u can turn the tables around.

Malaysian girls I have met so far are actually worse off than local girls esp the chinese educated ones. Learn all those rubbish ideas from China, etc. these girls in general are vain, think she's smart but dumb in real, takes short cut. Go to ig, u see those boobs showing, KOL wannabe are 70% chinese educated.

I got many tenants from Malaysia, China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. Malaysians are one of those worse and cheapskate to the max! I got many stories but that's for another day.
Did you mean by turn the tables around, is if I can accept whether the girl does this to me (lied to me not being honest) regardless if she is being very nice to me I can still proceed continue hang out, be friend with her?

Bro pls share ur story with ur msian girl ! Would be interested to hear