View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
They will only ask for your mobile number for checking usually. But don’t require a sms

You can still try your luck. Add on wechat and quite your old number in the confirmation. Then when you finally secure a booking, ask for help to verify your new number.

I did that a few years back.
But some are catching on to this ruse already bro. Sure, you can use an old number to verify and book on their wechat. But after confirming your booking on wechat, they will send their address information via sms on that old number. That's how they will know if you're being truthful. Some have told me that they do this.