Thread: My Landlady
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Landlady

Susan shifted into a different gear and rode me harder and faster than before, ignoring how much of a slapping sound we made, and going as deep as we could. I was actually feeling the pain of each thrust as her pelvic bone clashed with mine! But luckily she had a rather ‘healthy’ ‘padding’ which managed to cushion each blow, so it was still tolerable. Another thing she did was to forcefully remove my hands from her big breasts, and pin them down to my chest, as if I was making an X in front of me. Basically, in that position, she was just in total control! I couldn’t even move at all, and was subjected to her brutal pounding! She even overpowered me in the sound department - her loud moans covered any sounds that I made.

I was secretly enjoying her punishment, as you might expect, and I was confident I could last as long as she could dish out her punishment. I just wasn’t going to climax that soon, despite the intensity of her love-making.

S: Wah.... not bad huh... still can take it.... Well then let’s see how you handle this.....

Before I could even start to imagine what that might be, she raised one hand and reached backward - a second later I felt her fondling my balls roughly while she switched to a grinding motion! Now that was indeed a surprise and the intensity of her ‘touch’ jolted me to take action, instinctively freeing my hands in an attempt to defend my jewels! But I couldn’t reach my sack due to the large obstruction in front of me that was her!

I struggled for a bit but upon realizing the futility of it, I resorted to begging!

Me: Oh.... oh pls .... I can’t take it... I learnt my lesson....

The grinding and fondling persisted.

S: Hmmm? Scared now? Learnt your lesson, have you? But it’s too late now.....

And then her hand switched from my sack down to my asshole, and she had one finger (it felt like one) jabbing repeatedly - essentially finger fucking my ass! I broke out in an uncontrollable series of squeals and shrieks!

Me: Oh no!! Pls pls pls pls!! I can’t take it! I really can’t take it!!

S: You sure? You really scared already?

I nodded pleadingly, and almost at once I noticed her demeanor changed! Her looks softened, she stopped her grinding, and most importantly, she stopped working my asshole!! Then she resumed with just gentle fucking motions.....