View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 2
MassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud of
Re: Massage near Farrer Park

Accidentally stumbled upon a MP run by 2 milf MLs, JJ & VV. No upsell prostate package or whatsoever. Entrance fees is 1 blue note for an hour.

Location is well hidden but convenient, lvl 2 access via discreet stairway along the Serangoon shophouses. Less than 10 min walk from Little India/Rochor MRT. Convenient for bro who dont drive

JJs FR
Massage: Experienced include JG.
Looks: Pretty foxy MILF in late 40s, seductive CFM looks.
Body: 1.5m Petite, enhanced E cup, 24 slim waist. Smooth fair tetek with pinkish nipples busting out her bodycon dress & wear G-strings.
GFE: High playability, know how to please.
Roaming: Roam freely all your want under her dress & thongs.
Rooms: Individual solid wall rooms with shower.
Attitude: Hardworking and very playful. She get horny easily if you roamed her sensitive areas well before GQ.
Dmg: Blue note for handful + entrance fee, summaries https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=438

Requested her to strip everything for B2B with topup $30. She loved her pink nipples sucked hard, cuddled her slim weak body and enjoy feasting her on the bed. Arm locked her in position, spreading her legs wide open, lubricate & rub her clit then dig deep inside her already wet pussy. She start moaning & quickly succumbed to pleasure after 5mins of rough fingering, sent her body shivering, hips trembled uncontrollably, & squirt multiple times all over the bed. She enjoyed deep and rough fingering so much begging me not to stop when I paused & teased her. She was so high & horny that I had an urge to raw her for that moment. Finished with boobs fuck & shoot on her huge E & face, showered together & continued massage.

GQ options: Mouthful at standard rate, avg bro 2IC can gagged her easily due to her fun size. ML quite hiong, possible FJ.
RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please take care of this hardworking gem.

*Apology to bro, will only share ctc with non-newly created accounts to protect the MLs*

Last edited by MassageUncle; 08-03-2021 at 06:13 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily