View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick822 View Post
Bros, I personally think JG is useful if indeed done by the one that knows how. I tried YF few years back and did really shoot further. You can compare the difference if you try before JG you wait 2 days go pcc then after JG wait 2 days pcc to see the difference. But I think YF stops as her number now seems to be used by a different person already. Soda seems good but she no long accepts new customers. Does anyone has any recommendation of a good JG session, accepts new customers?

I do not mind old but too old la.
YF has 2 disciples current posting ad in ktv section. Their names are Demi and Nana.
I have tried Demi, chio late 20s girl with A cups. Kinda lian look. Can verify that the JG is similar or on par with YF.
When i was there, from my understanding YF is also in the same location but she doesn't work liao. Maybe you can text the number and try your luck