View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FL at Tiong Bahru

Dam. I wished I had seen this thread sooner! I only noticed the sibei good bonk and sibei bad bonk threads previously.

As the TS has mentioned, yes the girls in this shop along Zion road all use fake photos! First time I went after seeing an ad on TT VIP 14 I was reluctant to visit a girl at a shop but I thought because its COVID period, there really won't be any FLs in hotels/apartments. But after paying at the counter and going to the room and showered, the girl who came in was so different from the photo. Looks below average and like a late 30s auntie. I decided to just go on with it since I already paid.

Second time was when I learnt about this other momo website (Didn't know about it previously) and I messaged a girl who told me she works at this shop on Zion road. I was wary again but since the momo website had a 'Photo verified' label I thought maybe this one would be real - I was so wrong again!

Guys please bump this thread and boycott all the aunties who work at this shop! Photos are all fake.