View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

I have joined SBF for long time but never post any story. My sex life is boring compared to many of you. But this is exception. Totally unexpected encounter with a MILF's teenage daughter.

Before I start my story, I befriended a divorce MILF from WeChat. I am on separation and I live alone. Nothing to write about between me and the MILF, just expected sex after knowing her for months. Her eldest daughter is a problem child, mixing with bad companies, and so I was there to help change her life. But she changed mine, instead.

Let's call the MILF Vanessa and her daughter Elise. MILF is in her late 30s, and Elise is a sec 5 student in neighbourhood school. Born in January, she is already 17 now, and above 16 and legal age during our first unexpected happening.

So I start......

Living in separation is boring. I downloaded WeChat and chatted some people, but clicked well with Vanessa. Met frequently and we grew closer. But feelings were mutual even as we had frequent sex. Elise naturally became close with me too, and as I drive, sometimes got me to fetch her to and from school.

Vanessa confided me Elise began meeting people on dating apps since sec 3 and picked up smoking and skipping classes. Since late last year, I offered help to send and fetch her to school when I can, so she can't skip and can study for N level and promote to sec 5. This year, I will help as much too, hoping she will pass O level.

I know just how difficult to survive when you don't graduate from university and don't wish for her to suffer. At first, it was difficult as Elise would disappear without telling.