View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Omg!!...this time Charlie is right as the match just ended a while ago.. it's all square except the scoreline is wrong... Its 3-3 instead of 1-1..

Their defence is so bad n costing them the title which otherwise is achievable .. can't even defend for the last minute of the game.. they hv such poor defenders like maguire, lindelof, Eric Bally etc, etc always letting in a lot of goals like when they were hit for 6 by JM their ex-manager's spurs recently.. never learn their lesson not to play around with ball casually in their own goal area.. stupid DDG again can't hold the ball properly n let it in twice after they had gone ahead with 2 goals from Cavani n Bruno Fernandes the 2 new wonder boys.....only good thing is that they r scoring lots of goals nowadays ...but hard to win the league if they keep on drawing or losing games against the top 6...

This one is a very near miss.. shd hv won the match actually n get the 3 points if they can just defend n hang on a minute longer... sigh...let's hope pool n noisy neighbour in blue can do us a favour by holding up each other with a draw too when they meet later tonight..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-02-2021 at 11:38 AM.