View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Why ? My interpretation is very simple - she demand it in a “soft and effective” way becoz she is not aiming for one time business, else I will just tell her take it or leave it and she will lose one returning customer.

She is one very smart ML as well... sensing that I was a bit distant by her cold conversation response throughout the whole session (I am not regular but a returning customers), she “proactively” msg me and kind of apologise and explain why she was a bit cold during the session after I left the joints, which was to my surprise that she will msg me, as she clearly stated in her posting that she will not entertain or response to any non-booking related topics, and I tested water before that she literally will not response unless is booking.

But overall the service quality maintained except for the slightly cold conversation part during the session, therefore I didn’t have any issue to give a bit more. My only point is I don’t want to give them a higher than standard market rate “default” tips each time I visit. Cannot spoil them in that way.
Bro you really good in writing many words.
You think "She asked you in a polite way because she want to maintain you as a customer."

Actually the true reason is she knows she does not have the right to ask for more. That is the primary reason.

Secondary, it is because she want you to return blah blah blah.