View Single Post
Old 25-01-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
I beg to differ bro... your statement of "not SYT more like pre milf" is absolutely wrong.
I recall when I had her as my regular 2 yrs back, she was only 22-23.. so now return, how can she be pre milf without even being attached? She's definitely Gen Z.

I can attest that her real person differs to pic but in a better way as her real person does exude a nice charm, with good personality and hardworking.
~ You can differ, no need to beg ! And please lah no need to Zap me because of this !
~ my version of SYT is largely based on looks and feel - besides if you say she is already 24-25 , how to be SYT, SYT is 22 and below . And how the F I know she attached or not ?! I don’t ask her in my first visit . And attached or not don’t dictate SYT also .
~ and which part of my FR is negative ?! In fact I PM a few bro saying that she really has super attitude and value for 110.
~ looks is subjective one , some set the bar higher and some based on pure feel.