View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

My name is Ben. I had a favourite masseur Selina, 23 yr old, 1.65 tall, B+/C- cup, hair dyed blonde.

This had become somewhat of an unspoken secret between the two of us.

Every 3 or 4 days, I would find a laundry basket left beside the washing machine. And it would always be at night. It almost felt like she was scared of putting the laundry out during the day when there were only the two of us at home. In case we could not control ourselves and did something we would regret.

Every single time, I would find a pair of her used panties there, tucked nicely just below the covers of the top laundry. Sometimes, as a bonus, I would find a pair of matching bra together with the panties.

Every single time, I would unload my pent-up supply into her panties and bra and put them back as they were, with my cum load glistening in them.

This ritual made me look at Penny differently. She had become my number 1 fantasy target for wanking off. I was sure she was enjoying this as much as I did, but somehow, neither of us had the courage to take a further step.

I could not recall how much of my sperm army were spent inside her panties.

I knew it was edging closer and closer. I was getting a bit immune to the panties and bra. I needed to feel some skin. But I did not dare to take any further step.

I needed to look for the next best alternative. Selina.

Selina was a PRC masseur that worked at T Spa. She was 23 yr-old, around 1.65 tall, with a sexy curvy hourglass figure. At least a good B+ or C- pair of boobs. She had long wavy hair that was dyed blonde.

Yes you were right. She looked very alike to Penny, a close 70% resemblance and she was pretty in her own right. She was my favourite masseur, for obvious reasons.

In the past, I used to look for Selina for massage, especially after office hours when I had spent a bit of time at work with Penny. It was like a convenient immediate release of the pent-up pressure from facing Penny too much at work.

I almost forgot about her as all spas were closed during the circuit breaker and I was going through that rough patch of our business failing.

But now, with the ongoing with Penny, and the recent opening up of the spa again, I needed to look for Selina. And fast.

The only bad thing about T Spa was, they only offered HJ at most for the happy ending. And Selina had married a local Singaporean guy in order to become a PR or citizen. According to her, as a foreigner, she would get 30% split of the money from the spa. As a local PR, she would get 50%. Since there was this guy who was willing to accept her work and marry her, she jumped at the opportunity.

Other than that, Selina was really a looker and ang pai at T Spa. I was super keen to do her for two reasons. One, she was considered very pretty. Two, she looked so much like Penny. They would look like two sisters if you put them together, though I would still take Penny over her any day, but that’s beside the point.

I had tried to groom Selina to go all the way, and I knew she was willing to do so. Just that we could not find an opportunity to do so. It was too risky to do it at the spa itself. The spa would actually catch the girls and fine them for providing extra services, so the most we could go was just a HJ with some 3G roaming. I tried to get her to meet me outside hotel to do it but her overzealous husband was always checking on her whereabouts, sending her to work and fetching her from work.

I won’t want to risk too much with her husband as well. He was a burly built Ah Beng, with tattoo all over his two arms. Looked to be in his mid-20s, always holding onto a helmet leaning against his gigantic bike, waiting outside the spa for Selina. I bumped into him a few times after I finished the late night session with Selina. Every time I walked out of the spa door, I could feel his eyes piercing into me and following me.

Now I had to find Selina again. Time to wechat her.

Me: “Hey how are you?”

Selina: “I am good. I thought you forgot about me.”

Me: “How can I forget about you? You know you are my fav right?”

Selina: “Ya ya. Everyone is your fav when you talk to them lah”

Me: “Still at T Spa? I go look for you”

Selina: “T Spa closed down. Cant survive during covid.”

Me: “Oh no, that means I cant find you anymore?”

Selina: “I am at new place now. But it’s a very exclusive club. And expensive too”

Me: “How so?”

Selina: “Not the usual spa outside. Only caters to members. To join, you must pay an annual membership of $1,998. As a member, you get to enjoy spa facilities such as Jacuzzi pool, sauna, rest area with massage chair and TV, buffet meals etc. Of course there is the usual massage too. But you have to pay extra for the massage, ranging from $198 to $388 each time.”

Me: “Wow that’s very expensive. And why got such high difference in prices?"

Given my current situation, it pained me to have to spend so much for a HJ, even if the girl was Selina.

Selina: “It’s worth it. All the masseur here are locals."

Me: "Haha you PR also considered local ah? But that still does not justify the fees what."

Selina: "It's confirmed worth it. You don't need to pay extra for tips. It's all included in the package price."

Me: “Of course you would say that lah. But even if you include the tips, it still seemed expensive. $388. Do what? 2 hours massage?"

Selina: “Full course”

That got my attention.