View Single Post
Old 13-12-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Is HIV test really anonymous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
Is it the same for those non-anonymous clinic like DSC? if the test is negative, then anonymous? trying to understand what the point of being anonymous when the hiv results is negative. sry i am asking a dumb qns.
Bro only if you indicate to take anonymous test, regardless of test outcome its anonymous...doc can only advise patient to seek treatment if they turn out positive..the point of making it anonymous is to encourage those who are sexually active especially if they have more then one partner to "come out of the closet" to seek testing..many chose not to because of the stigma of been branded hiv positive..