View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I don't think this double booking is a common thing for her. I visited her every few days for months and never once had such issues. Anyway it is just me. May want to check and clarify with her next time.

The nuru bed is right there in the living room the moment you enter at current place...so I am guessing she does provide?

With the current crops, it is quite dry and she is my go to for sensual release. I don't usually check the time because the sensual part makes up for it. I don't think CoCo actually tell you to go if there is still time. Maybe it is just me . Just open your mouth and ask.

Take for example if she really double book and is apologetic, then just be nice, and tell her she owe you one and she will make up for it next time. Nice guys always get a good reciprocal return from appreciative ML.
Just sharing my thoughts, no bias.

I agree her sensual is pretty good comparing with current crop but for me that’s about it.

Unfortunately she did double book and kept showing me the SMSes that the next bro is waiting downstairs. I got the feel I needed to f off. Yes she was apologetic and offered to make up next time but I don’t really think any WL will actually do that. Maybe it is just my skeptical thinking but I would say most if not all adopt SAF (serve and f off) unless they are playing the long game... so all things considered unlikely to RTM since some others also kenna. I am not pissed, just accepted she provided the said services at a shorter timeframe.

Just to also confirm the nuru inflatable is there in the living room. She never offered and I didn’t asked so no fault of hers.