View Single Post
Old 19-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

I agree with you, we find them in real life better. Share another FR with geylang bros, not as good as soda...... But from what i heard, soda is mostly fully booked by regulars already, hard for new customer to get a slot.

Kelly

C. Spa, vietnam girls

Looks: definitely milf, big lips i think plastic surgery, overall still acceptable to me but some people might feel objection to the plastic surgery look.

Body: quite fair, fake boobs C cup i guess. Nice bum, overall nice body.

Massage: Nice and relaxing, i dozed off a little. Perhaps if rtf i will be comfortable enough to sleep..... If rtf i will take longer session for more massage....

BJ: it was quite nice with some ball action

FJ: it was nice, pretty normal stuff. patient and accommodating.

Cost: $200 including massage

RTF: will seriously consider. The other girls in this spa are ok-ok, geylang viet 50 standard.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 22-09-2020 at 01:59 PM.