Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Samsepiol1273 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=775283

Hi bros, here is my FR for Selene from Vpremium:

I would like to thank OKT for the quick verification and acceptance of my booking as a first time customer. Replies were quick and instructions were clear.

Looks: Young and sweet looking, has very fair skin, more towards the cute/kawaii side. Her pictures are definitely accurate, no heavy filters involved.
Body: Her body is amazing, like those xmm type. Petite, hour glass figure, small waist, thin legs, cute round butt. If you're into Thicc girls then Selene probably isn't for you.
Bbbj: Very skilful and nice suction, good tongue play. Sadly she does not provide CIM service.
Fj: Her tiny body frame allowed me to explore different positions with her. However, the most memorable one was when she rode me in cowgirl position as she moaned into my ear.
Attitude: Very cheerful and bubbly girl, chatted a lot and had a few laughs. She is good at making me feel welcomed and entertained, which make sense because she used to work at a KTV entertaining guests.

Overall, I was blown away by her. 9/10 experience, would give it a perfect 10 if she provides CIM service . RTF for sure.