View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

forgotten to add to this section.

You know those HDB flats where at one end of the corridor there is one house of Four Room type and their door is facing the corridor.

Next to the door are three ducts with doors - electrical, pipes and what not.

It was one of those days when I send my FB home. Still feeling horny. But her kids were at home.

I opened these three doors so that the view from opposite flats are blocked. Fortunately there are no flats in front. Only a basket ball court.

Told her to keep her kids in their room with excuse of mopping floor. Also told her to remove her bra and panties.

She came out of her house. There caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples to make her horny.

After that doggy her. She has to keep her moaning down. Once in a awhile pull out so that she can peep around the corridor to make sure no neighbour is out.

Continue to doggy until we both have orgasm. It was messy for me as she has to bring out tissues from her house for me to clean up.

We have done this deed a few times.