View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 5
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
so simply n well said again by bro Xgenre who seem to hv a good understanding of today's marital problems...can't agree with him more.. may i take this liberty if he doesn't mind to amend his very apt saying to "Wedding is a ONE day JOY, but marriage is a misery for lifetime"...as evidenced by so many marriages on the rocks today, not counting many others who hv divorced...the problems r more or less the same
Generally agree with these sentiments. I’m personally not interested in marriage either because of a similar thinking. But we cannot deny there are those couples out there who are truly happy and content with what they have (and kudos to them for unlocking that achievement level!)