Thread: Gay spa in sg
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gay spa in sg

btw... its call sauna not spa.

its still quite a private group, but alot of meet up in quiet toilets. lol!

i remember teka mall use to be very popular when it was around.

Sauna is good, cause everyone (almost) is there for a common goal. the thing is that it isn't very safe, u need to carry your own condom, cause there they won't really care, so i always take effort to bring one around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvin View Post
So how they know who is top n who is bottom..
usually bottoms just stand around, the tops are the ones that go shopping, but then again usually in the room than will discuss what they want or are into.

you got to go with an open mind, usually bottoms will typically show by quickly starting to suck. if the top wants to fuck he will auto stop u sucking and turn you around. if not most likely will finish then with bj.

if u are a dom top, if u find someone u like, give him the look and lead him to a room and slowly push him down to suck your dick, it should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
Do ladyboy go in?
nope. i am not too sure if they are allowed in, but i have never seen one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I can give some insight to the scene and some of the saunas in question, considering I've actually been to some of them before in the past. But knowing how homophobic this forum is it'd probably be just as well I don't say anything at all.
nothing wrong with being bisexual. haha... i also like ladyboys. so i am open to anything! LOL!

but i also understand how you feel.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.