View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

Whoops, work had a sudden surge. Still busy, but i want to keep this up if not i will probably lose the drive to type it out. A surprising amount of typing.

Anyway, here's an update, enjoy!

---------------
Soapland Pt3
---------------

C: Please let me use my body to wash you, master.

I nodded. She rinsed herself a little more, and then made a show of rubbing soap all over her boobs. I will go on and on about her boobs, i am sorry if it bores you, but they are really sumptuous. Again, these boobs are not giant watermelons or papayas. But they are just big and round and firm enough to be the perfect shape in my opinion.

She rubbed the soap all over her boobs, squishing them between her hands and letting her boobs and nipples slip in and out of her hands, between her fingertips. Naturally, she ended with cupping her boobs with her hands in a super push-up hand bra, squeezing out all of that ample cleavage.

C: Allow me to wash you with these, master.

I dont remember what i said, probably not much. The situation was just so unreal, and the boobs too amazing. She moved in to hug me and we kissed a little while she soaped my back with her hands, then move on to soaping my body with her boobs. She's a hardworking girl, there's nothing half-hearted about this. Like everyone would while scrubbing their bodies, she made sure her boobs scrubbed mine. And she made sure to wash every bit possible with her boobs. As she scrubbed my body with her boobs, i can feel the marshmallow-y softness with her hard nipples scrubbing all over. And when she washed my arms, she hugged my arms and washed it between her boobs and with her whole body. It was heaven.

When she was done, she flashed me a smile that i was so familiar with because that's the smile she greets me with in school, and it was a crazy turn on because it hit me again, this girl is a superb student many people including myself look up to. And here she is, she just gave me a soapland that one would only expect from JAVs. It is incredible.

She then gently rinsed off the soap from my body. And that's my soapland virginity popped. It's wonderful when the person doing it for you means it and enjoys it. Doing for the sake of it usually just ends up being awkward.

C: You are done, master. I hope you enjoyed it.

Me: No, i am not done with you. Put your hands on the wall.

No soapland service from me. This is me cleaning my slave. I got her in a nice position against the wall, hands on the wall, ass sticking out and legs spread wide. I enjoyed that delicious view a little, taking in that beautiful wet and smooth fair skin, the slim waist accented by the curvy butt and hanging boobs, it just makes me want to devour her. I then drizzled the soap on her arms and her back and it looked quite like cumming all over her body. To prevent myself from wasting more soap, i went on to scrubbing and groping her body. I did her arms and legs first, rubbing and caressing, and then i applied more soap on my hands before attacking her body.

I started with her back, but quickly finished up and reached forward to cup both her boobs. Whenever i get my hands on her boobs, i cant help but need to really enjoy them. Looks good, feels good and she is sensitive in her boobs too. I gave her boobs a good massage and started tuning her nipples. I can hear her breathing hard, trying to keep her voice in, but horny is written all over her. I started rubbing her slim waist before going down further.

Fun tip again, i think most people tend to focus a lot on the boobs and the pussy for pleasure in the girls. But i think if you get the girl horny enough, her entire body can become a erogenous zone. It's all about the mood in my opinion.

I gave her butt a good wash, resisting the urge to spank her which would be really really really loud in an empty toilet in a empty hall in the middle of the night. Then, kinda to test waters, i reached one hand in front to "wash" her pussy and another to finger her ass. I didn't stick my finger in but i definitely rubbed it sexually as i rubbed her clit. Moans start leaking out of her and i am sure the soap isnt the only thing lubricating her pussy.

C: Ahhh master no i can't keep it down anymore if you go on.

I teased her a little more and enjoyed a few more moans leaking out of her and her legs shaking trying to keep the position. Before we both decide to fuck it and fuck each other there, i rinsed her off and finally we got done with taking a shower.

She put on a fresh change of clothes and we went back to her room.

C: Are you going back? No transport until a few hours later though.

It was 3+ or 4+ in the morning by then, but i didnt really plan to go back either.

Me: are you up for more?

C: Yes, master.

---------------
Soapland END
---------------