View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Dinner is served.
===================

She sat down on the bed, breasts jiggling, and reached for my trouser belt and fastenings as I ripped off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I kicked off my slip-on shoes as she drew my trousers down my legs and, lifting each foot in turn, off completely. She then placed her hand on the bulge in my underpants and gently squeezed saying:

"Looks like you're ready for me."

She made the mistake of most women in pulling my pants down without pulling out the waistband, so my cock was forced down before springing back up to attention. She immediately placed her lips to it and started kissing it before taking it into her mouth. I reached down to grasp a breast and fondled it.

She drew back and stood up, reaching round to locate the skirt zip and wiggled the skirt down and over her hips revealing the most exquisite sight of a deep suspender belt holding up grey stockings. Her knickers were semi see-through revealing a hairy surround to her glorious pussy. She sat back down on the bed and I joined her as she reached across for my cock and began stroking it. We kissed as I touched her soft thighs and attempted to get inside the waistband of her knickers. Realising the impossibility of this manoeuvre she lay back on the bed and raised her hips as I grasped the waistband and slid them down and over her shoes.

I lay down next to her as she once again reached for my cock and I delved into the hairy covering of her pussy before entering the warm and very wet slit of her vagina. She started moaning as I found and fingered her clitoris, gripping my cock even tighter. I rolled over and put my mouth onto her thighs as she opened her legs to let me see and get at the prize of her pussy. She was a woman for whom an orgasm was not long in coming and I felt her thighs tense, start to quiver and then become rigid and finally shiver as the first orgasm overwhelmed her.

I looked down at her.

"That was great." I said although I didn't know to what I was referring.

"can I come inside you. How...?"

"Just do it." she said.

"Turn over and get on all fours."

She presented her magnificent rear to me as I stroked between her legs at the now exceptionally wet pussy that was revealed. I felt under her for a dangling tit and its rubbery nipple before grasping my cock and wiping it up and down her pussy, finding the entrance. I pushed in slowly. It was heavenly. Not too tight, very warm and incredibly lubricated. There were gentle moans coming from her as we generated our rhythm and as she once again approached an orgasm aided by my rubbing of her nipple and her own manipulation of her clitoris. She shuddered as the second wave hit her and collapsed face down on the bed releasing my cock all too viciously. I lay down beside her as she raised her head and mouthed "Thank you".

Then she lifted herself across to me and straddled me, grinning as she felt between her thighs for my cock and re-inserted it into her now dripping vagina.