View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Late lunch.
============================

She stepped towards me and I put my arms around her and crushed her to me, feeling those heavy breasts mould themselves against my chest. I kicked the door shut then kissed her and felt her mouth open to accommodate my probing tongue. In truth I was an emotional mess, not knowing what to do first.

She pushed away and said:

"Let me put my bag down eager-beaver."

She walked to the dressing table and placed it on the surface. Then she slipped her jacket off and hung it across the chair back, then turned to me and enquired:

"You like?" and then twirled around.

I could see the skirt stretched across her comfortable bottom and saw the shapely legs and strappy high heels making a sight to drool over. Under the discarded jacket she had on a red camisole top with a single fastener at the back and one that showed off her ample and delicious breasts. I was struck
dumb as my cock now strained against my trousers and my mouth became choked with more saliva.

She walked back to me, stood directly in front of me, with her body barely touching mine, looked up into my eyes and said:

“Ace, I've never done this before. I'm not sure where to start. Be gentle with me. I've had two children and there are parts that are a little saggy. Oh!, and by the way, there's no need to wear anything – I decided after child number two, that enough was enough." (I was stunned!!!! To go raw on the first time....well, she’s not the first for me. What the heck....)

With that she leaned into me and put her arms around my neck as she moved her head at an angle to join our lips in what was the most passionate kiss I could recall. Tongues were intertwined and saliva exchanged as we all but ate each other.

She pulled back and looked at me and asked:

"Shall I get undressed?"

"My God, you're beautiful," I replied. "take your top off"

She reached one hand over her shoulder to get at the catch behind her neck and the lifted the hem of the top and pulled it over her head. She turned and placed it over her jacket on the chair and all the time I was looking at the exposed body – its soft skin – the large breasts in the embroidered bra – the inevitable excess skin of an older woman. I was captured and enraptured. She then turned back to me, reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, drawing the straps down her arms as her breasts now spilled out and downwards.

"Big enough for you?" she enquired with a grin.

I moved towards her and palmed the breasts. Gently squeezing, then leaned down to kiss the nipples.

"I'm probably becoming monotonous," I said, "but you're really beautiful. Now, you undress me."